PLEASE NOTE: A4 Prints are all SOLD OUT!
- Prints will be dispatched W/C 30th July
- This print is strictly limited to x25 numbered and signed copies in either A3 or A4 size.
- An open edition may be released at a later date to be arranged.
- Proceeds from the sale of this edition will be donated to the Royal Air Force Association.
- The prints are printed on heavy grade archival matte stock to prevent fading and are dispatched in a sturdy ‘Defenda’ pack to protect them in transit and ensure safe delivery.
Geoffrey Wellum DFC was the youngest pilot in the Battle of Britain flying spitfires with 92 Squadron. This print is a tribute to him as one of the ‘The Few’. The original drawing was donated to the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight of whom Geoff Wellum was a great friend and supporter. The Battle of Britain veteran Spitfire P7350 is also featured in the print as she currently carries Geoff Wellum’s squadron markings.
Thanks for your support in buying this print.
- A3 Print, A4 Print